1. Do you post sexy pics of yourself on your blog? Why?
Not anymore. When I was a little younger, I did post my photos on a platform. I had some online friends and flings. It was both good and bad exposure.
2. Have you ever had sex when you suspected security cameras might be present but the passion was too hot to stop or care about being caught on video?
Honestly, whenever I am at that point of having sex like right here right now, I hardly think whether there are security cameras around. I mean, I really wish I have time to spare for that, but come on, whoever thinks about cameras when you’re at the heat of the moment?
3. Have you ever had sex knowing full well you were being filmed or pics were being taken?
I had a boyfriend who loved filming us. That’s just with one guy and it wasn’t that often.
4. When it comes to sex, to which do you most relate–being an exhibitionist or a voyeur?
The latter. I don’t really like being watched.
5. Have you ever sneakily or overtly filmed or taken pics of others having sex? What did you do with the evidence?
Bonus: Hot or not–having sex in front of people?
It depends on the scenario. If it’s like a show, I would not find it hot, but if there is a couple with us who are having sex at the same time, I would not mind, I feel it’s hot enough.
1. You have been separated from your significant other for six months. An attractive, attentive neighbor has paid you flattering attention. It is obvious he/she wishes to take the relationship further. Do you:
a. Dismiss him/her, you’re in a committed relationship.
b. Continue to flirt, but go no further.
c. Fantasize about him/her, but take care of your sexual needs solo.
d. Let the affair become physical.
2. A male co-worker whom you have heard is great in bed and very well endowed has been flirting with you a lot. He obviously wishes to start a relationship. Do you:
(This question is for women AND men).
a. Make it clear to him you’re not interested.
b. Flirt with him but go no further
c. Mentally undress him and wonder what he’d be like in bed.
d. Let the relationship become sexual.
3. Your significant other is impotent most of the time, showing little interest in you and little interest in being sexual. Do you:
a. Resign yourself to no sex.
b. Satisfy your needs with masturbation
c. Find someone who can satisfy you sexually but remain with your significant other
d. Leave him or her
4. The last time you and your mate had sex, were you:
a. Concentrating mostly on him/her, and you didn’t even orgasm
b. Thinking about your pleasure and theirs.
c. Concentrating mainly on your own pleasure.
d. Used his/her body as a tool to reach your own orgasm.
5. What kind of partner do you prefer while making love or having sex?
a. Tender, loving, slow and sweeet
b. I don’t care, just do me; it’s been a while
c. Tough, take-charge, I like it a little rough
d. Any lovin’ is good lovin’
No bonus question this week.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!