I do not really have a long distance relationship. I dated one guy who got stuck somewhere during the pandemic and we haven’t seen each other for some months now. I would not call it a relationship though but for the sake of answering this, fine, LDR it is!
1. What do you remember most about the night/day you first met??
It was an eyeball. I decided to see him finally. Was it corny? We have been chatting for a month and we decided to meet. He worked in Quezon City while I work in Manila.
2. What about your relationship that makes you really happy?
I was excited whenever we chatted and when we finally met, it was well, more exciting.
3. What’s your biggest fear for this relationship?
Nothing. I was not expecting anything from this relationship since inception. It was not even a relationship.
4. Do you believe there’s one person you’re “meant” to be with?
5. What’s one similarity between the two of you that you absolutely love?
We both do not sweat the small stuff.
6. What’s your favorite memory of him?
The first time I saw him. We deliberately did not reveal how we looked prior meeting up. I was not disappointed. I don’t know about him. Haha. Kapal naman nya if he says na disappointed sya.
7. If something happened where one had to move very far away, would you attempt long-distance? Or go separate ways?
I don’t think so. It’s not something I want to venture. We’re okay now. We are not exclusive. I have not had any other partners apart from him because of COVID, but we’re not limiting our lives. As for him, theirs is not highly quarantined and locked down, we do not talk about his hook ups or the lack thereof.
8. Where is your favorite place to be with him?
Jeez, this makes me sound like a girlfriend. We loved watching movies and stay at his place.
9. What about love scares you?
Love does not scare me. It’s something elusive. You feel it when you feel it.
10. What’s one thing you want to do together that you’ve never done before?
We wanted to go to Boracay again, just the 2 of us. We went with friends and he felt it would have been more fun if we tried traveling just the two of us.
— I got this Q&A from Carla.