This week at TMI Tuesday let’s talk sexual feelings.
1. Are women natural seducers or are men?
Both are natural seducers. It is the human nature to be sexual.
2. Which of the following statements most closely matches your sexual attitude?
a. Sex is best when you focus on your own pleasure.
b. Sex is best when I can totally meld with my partner and feel as one.
c. Sex is best when the purpose is that of conceiving a child.
d. Sex is just a behavior; don’t put too much importance on the act, just do it the way you like and need.
3. Do you need to feel emotionally connected to enjoy sex with another person?
Not really. SEX can be enjoyed without emotional connection. It is of pure physical nature. Making love is totally a different story though.
4. Are you allowed to be sexual? Explain.
YES. I don’t see why not. I am a grown woman and I’ve had my shares of good and bad sex, but at this point, it’s up to me to make it as enjoyable as it can be. I won’t accept bad sex anymore.
5. Agree or Disagree. Sex without love is meaningless.
SEX itself doesn’t have to have meaning.
Bonus: Conventional wisdom (but not research) says that women value monogamy more than men. Is this true for you?
No. I believe men and women equally value certain things. I mean, some women are polygamous but they’re discreet about it. And what is monogamy anyway? How would you define it? Is all physical?